crawl

G8/NATO Summits 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012

Where are all my posts?

Sorry folks, I either dropped the ball myself, or something dropped it for me. For the past month and a half I've been writing my posts and having them post themselves. Auto-posting can be great. Something happened, so they didn't post. I should have kept a closer eye on it. Sorry folks.

Anyway, I don't need to bore you with all the posts I missed. They are more then likely, the same things you've been seeing almost everywhere else. Again, I'm sorry, I'm just glad I checked it before the summits. Without further adieu, I'm back.

Quick rundown or recent news:

-8 arrests at Obama's Chicago HQ
-March through Canaryville and Bridgeport that included the assault of an 80 year old man and police threatening the arrest of citizens watching in the Canaryville area
-Police raid which included mistaking brewing equipment for Molotovs
-Buses of protesters arriving
-Another march on the north side
-March of nurses and anti-NATO downtown, group broke off leading in a couple of arrests

That's just a brief overview of the most recent news bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment